Home - ZeroDegrees, Inc.
UX can be a lengthy, challenging process full of ambiguity, risk and assumptions.
Or, it can be RealUX .
It’s how we created a site with a million entry points and one goal.
(and how we tested those designs)View
It’s how we helped nine colleges come together and speak as one to graduate students.
(and made an API for that)View
So What’s RealUX?
It’s kinda simple actually.
- We define—personas and journeys to guide our work
- We focus—on the most important scenarios
- We design—experiences, from paper to high-fidelity prototypes
- We test—those scenarios with the prototypes…and make changes
- We develop—sites and apps, making designs better with code
And we leave out the rest. Bloated teams. Overdone deliverables. Trendy processes. You know—the bullshit.
What you get is real work done real fast. Hence the name.