We…at ZeroDegrees create informed user experiences for all things digital. What that really means is we ask questions, design iteratively and pressure test ideas to make sure they work. It’s science and art harmoniously twisted together. But what really drives us is working with fun, talented and dedicated people to build something great for our clients.
Need…due to recent growth, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
You…are driven, pragmatic and consider yourself the low ego/high results type. You appreciate deadlines, know when to be conservative and when to shoot for Mars. You have a passion for working with clients and internal teams to create exceptional user experiences.
- Work with our UX Lead to define user experiences: translating functional and business requirements into flows, interface designs, wireframe prototypes, pattern libraries, and documentation
- Create functional prototypes and visual design systems for responsive websites, web applications and mobile apps
- Work with our Creative Director to establish and apply visual design systems based on brand guidelines; create and source imagery and produce graphics for production
- Participate in user testing, working with our Strategy Lead to prepare and refine the designs
- Provide input and feedback through the development and QA process
Required Background and Skills
- Problem Solver – Able to digest complex requirements and translate into simple, usable solutions
- User-Centric – Prioritizes communication and usability over embellishment
- Sketches – Thinks before they design. Can rationalize your decisions.
- Design Comes Easy – Concepts and executes quickly and offers multiple solutions. Strong attention to details.
- Flexible – Able to work independently and in tight-knit team environment
- Prototypes – Experience with UX wireframing and prototyping. Knowledge of or open to learning Axure.
- Knows the Tools – Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, etc.
- Strong Portfolio - Demonstrating work in interaction design, user experience and visual design
- 3–5+ years experience - Agency background a plus